Featured Post

CNA requirements for meeting downtown, not almost in Scarsdale.

We welcome you finding us a downtown location providing free space & free parking suitable for up to 50 people and including free use of...

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Plague: Shop Rite on Main Street "hides" red hand baskets.

from: Ken
to: ShopRiteCustomerCare@wakefern.com
date: Apr 19, 2020, 8:37 AM
subject: Re: Ref # 1234567 - Reply from ShopRite


Judy B.,

Here's the latest. I arrived at 7:15 AM today for old folks hour. However, the entrance I used last week was closed. I knocked and was directed to the entrance that was closed last week.

I looked for the red hand baskets that were usually just outside this entrance but there were none. I entered and no shoppers were using them. I searched and finally asked and was directed to the entrance. Nope, I hadn't overlooked them. I don't know why but I walked down the hall opposite from the one I used to get to the entrance. There was a long line of non old folks waiting to get in. About half way down towards the elevators there were red hand baskets ... behind the people waiting. I had to violate social distancing to get past non old folks waiting to get in to get a red hand basket.

What the heck? That store always, ALWAYS, has at least one stupid thing like that. ALWAYS. Who decided to put the red hand baskets down the hall behind the non old folks waiting to get in? How much common sense would it take to make a better decision?

There were other problems, of course, but that wasted the most of my time today at Shop Rite in White Plains, NY.
____________________________

No comments: